- Attention to detail, Customer Service, Organization, Ability to interact with all levels of employees, Professional appearance, Self-Managing, Reliable
- Tech: Outlook for emails and calendars, Windows navigation, basic Word and Excel
- Knowledge of basic hand tools required (drills, levels, etc.)
- Previous experience in a similar field (property management, previous oil and gas, etc.) is required
- Printer Fleet – Maintaining and changing printer toner inventory for all MFPs, plotters and personal printers. Maintaining printer fleet and updating fleet records. Scheduling repairs and follow ups. Timely response to requests from employees
- Conference Rooms – Completing setup and teardown for meetings in conference space, including (in conjunction with IT) troubleshooting A/V equipment and set ups as needed. Quality checks for other meeting rooms. Respond to special requests for meetings. Responsible for the cleanliness and appearance of conference rooms in the office, including maintenance of the furniture, whiteboards and reporting A/V equipment concerns or malfunctions to IT or external vendors .
- Serve as back up to the Mailroom and Receptionist teams, completing all mailroom and Reception functions when assisting in the role.
- Floor Inspections – Completing daily, weekly and monthly floor inspections, noting items that need repair or replacement. Coordination with the appropriate vendors or Facilities team members on needed repairs and maintenance for suites
- Vendor Management – Assisting the Facilities team with vendor management and oversight as requested for day to day maintenance or repairs.
- Fleet Vehicle Maintenance – Assist with administration and maintenance of Denver Fleet Vehicles
- Ergonomic Assessments – Complete ergonomic assessments for internal employees as requested, escalating employee concerns to Corporate Facilities Manager and/or Human Resources.
- Employee Moves and Relocations – Complete employee office and/or cubicle relocation requests as directed by Facilities Manager and IT.
- Reports to the Corporate Facilities Manager
Job Number: 22054